www.pianomadness.blogspot.com
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27587164?origin\x3dhttp://pianomadness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
? Story!!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:15 AM
sorry for postphoning the story..but now its back! I will start now....today's post is below this
the story will help you to understand this passage...
James 4:7-10
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

THE STORY STARTS HERE!

Cotton Clean-Up

Cara sighed impatiently as she stared out the car window. "Aren't we going to stop soon?" she whined.
"That's at least the tenth time you've asked, Cara," Dad finally scolded.
"Now be patient."
"We could be having a nice time together," Mom added, "but you've been complaining the entire trip. It's becoming a bad habit. "Mom pointed out the window." It's interesting about the fluffy cotton plants. "Huh!" she scoffed. "Who cares about cotton, anyway?"
A few miles later, Dad turned off the engine and stopped at a roadside stand near a cotton field. "We'll take a short break here," he said.
Cara began looking at the T-shirts on the racks. There were all kinds - some with pictures or words on them. One said, "Land of Cotton, " but Cara threw it aside. "I'm sick of cotton, " she grumbled.
The shopkeeper stood nearby. "Ho, Missy-tired of cotton, are you?" she asked. "Then I wouldn't buy any of these T-shirts if I were you." She pointed to the label in the the neck of a shirt. "These are all made of cotton."
Cara was surprised. "These pretty shirts are made from that old cotton growing in the fields?" she asked.
"Sure thing," the shopkeeper assured her. "And that 'old cotton' hanging on the plants reminds me of myself. Natural cotton isn't much use until folks pick it, clean it, weave it, and sew it into useful clothing. God's doing that with me. My natural self isn't of much use to him, but I've accepted Jesus as my Savior. He's cleaning me up and making me into a useful person. Believe me, he's had to do some powerful cleaning up of bad habits." The shoplady chuckled.
Cara stared at the woman. Then she slowly picked up the shirt with "Land of Cotton" on the front. "Maybe I should take this one," she said, taking out her money. "I've been doing a lot of complaining. This shirt will remind me to ask God to clean the complaining habit out of my heart."

END OF STORY

acknowledged from The ONE YEAR BOOK OF Devotions for Girls 2


Profile

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

:D I'm Gloria, Parney, OLO(oh lame one)[courtesy of ming min and athira], Parn. Whichever you prefer.
:D Am a TKG-ian and an ex-KCP-ian.
:D In string ensemble and an ex-choir member.
:D Christian and from Bethany Trinity Presbyterian Church.
:D I have 3 sisters.
:D I have 2 dogs.
:D I love music especially my piano and my violin.
:D I love doing wire craft.
:D I love animes, nice(nice drawing) mangas and japanese dramas.
:D I like fantasy(dragon, magic..etc.)books.
:D I like to eat, which explains why I'm fat.
:D I like to cycle, roller blade, ice-skate.
:D I want to go as far(grade) as possible for both piano and violin.
:D I want a grand piano. :P
:D I want more music scores to play.
:D I want to join SNYO.
:D I need a new wallet.
:D I need sports shoes. :D I need more clothes.
:D My future job would most likely be anything that is related to music, unless there is something else.


Tagboard




Affiliates

Friends(KCP-ians)

Ananta
Charlotte Cheong
Daryl
Geraldine
Jaslene
Lynn
Nikko
Reena
Sarah
Sheryl
Shudan
Stacy
Xin Yi
Zara

Friends(TKG-ians)

Classmates & Schoolmates
2e7 Class blog
Abigail
Amalina
Amy
Annetta
Cheryl Low
Desiree
Huay Ee
Jayne
Jessica
Jessica Cheng
Lianne
Min Hui
Muriel
Nicole
Suzanne
Vanessa
Zheng Li

Seniors
Athira
Gloria
Linhui
Ookey
Ratana
Rebecca
Vanessa Tan
Yiying

Juniors
Rachel Tan

Friends(Church)

Marilyn
Winnie Boh

Friends(Others)

CCIS
Desiree
Si Yan
Tienli
Wei Jie

Family

Esther
Sara
Michelle
Geraldine




Archives

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009


Music for You

Christian Songs


Credits

Sweet.pulchritude-
xoxoxoxo
Rippingkills.


Rolling On

Imeem, radioblogclub, mixpod or myflashfetish.