Wednesday, June 04, 2008 10:08 PM
Elloz!! as you can see I got many pictures posted up ^^...hahaz they are pics from the start of the year until now hahazz...okies here it goes:

this was start of school me and adela(church friend) ^^

celebrated Xin Yi's b'day at school when we visited on Chinese New Year...we actually had no school but Xin Yi forced all of us to wear our sec sch uniform cos' she wanted to see LOL!

at my aunt's house, me and geraldine(my cousin)

MEP concert(we had to watch it) cos' we had to do concert review and this is me & Teocole^^

umm...kinda blur cos' we were rushing...I met sarah at the concert she also went for MEP

CHeese! Me and Amy ^_^

hehez... class banner..didn't turn out quite well :P

random pic..guess where is it??

sunset :) took it at RSYC(Republic of Singapore Yacht Club)

SYFC staff :D this is the weekly prayer meeting on tues

at burger king, also for the prayer meeting..(from left to right) Kelly, Dehui and ME :D

me and dehui I forgot whose finger was that...:S

This was quite recent, Kelly's belated b'day but apparently she didn't want to take any photos AND we bought ice-cream for her but it ended up melted cos' SHE didn't want to come to the canteen (TOOT!) haha and the ice-cream was too melted for the candles to stay so we ended up sticking them to the table HAHA!(left to right) Jessica, Amy, Muriel

see what I mean? the b'day girl is missing! anyway, this is me and safiah hehe

candlesss...was bored to death and see the melted wax?? haha

there kelly's in the pic now but its a horrible pic and safiah wanted to read her newspaper LOL...(left to right) Muriel(at the corner), Safiah and Kelly

Math extra lesson(first wk of june hols)... Shirlyn are you doing kungfu??(she didn't wanna take photo :P yup and that's shirlyn and safiah

me and Amy again! :D:D

uhh....kelly the 3rd party coming in??? haha! (i will be dead if the 3 ppl involved sees this! >.<)

go get a room??? JOKING! they were doing sth on the handphone(left to right) jessica and muriel

that stuff toy was Kelly's present from either jessica or muriel(forgot) Jessica was covering her face >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrCoTjQnctRTwXzU3YAbagOFE7nMJiySk1wlZZ9BvJ-q_v_H-ilnbjaGBCN81AfagAZcba3f9iqlA5dvG8rhXoCrikJqF-8LkSYp-KxoMTDZlDlBocmgAVT7Z4k6-tEirnRhZk/s1600-h/DSC01281.JPG">

yeah! rainbow :D:D I took this today when I went to sch for string

quite long ago this guy had like 4/5 dogs with him(all the same) and he was riding a bike! good control don't you think?

extra math lesson again haha...safiah and amy(left to right)

okies the trio is here! (left to right) dehui, manda and shirlyn

safiah and her coloured papers(we were toking about a project hahaz)
------------------------------||-----------------------------------
okies that's about it..hahaz very tired now..body ache all over..went ice-skating yesterday so my legs are hurting >.< then just now I just went swimming so my arms are aching they were aching a little this morning then I went for string. 3 hours of holding the violin made the ache(on my shoulder) worse den I went for swimming ..so now I'm suffering the after effects of all these :'( but its fun haha so it's worth it! I have this singing recital coming up want to go see? It's nxt saturday, 14th of June at 8pm, Waterloo Street, Young Musicians Society....and I have a sandcastle event this saturday, 7th June at 1.30pm, Meet at Tanah Merah MRT station the actual place is Ferry point Chalet 2...please come if you're interested! ^^ the sandcastle event more important hehe.. please tell me soon!
hehez okies that's all for today see ya!