www.pianomadness.blogspot.com
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27587164?origin\x3dhttp://pianomadness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
? what's wrong with me??
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:28 PM
gonna die gonna die......I seem to be turning into an introvert....Nobody cares anymore....No one understands and its driving me nuts...school has become such a chore, a bore....I've practically lost everything...and I'm sensitive to almost everything..ppl are starting to ignore me...even if they talk to me I don't feel happy anymore...I want to tell someone...but that SOMEONE I told..haiz..no point telling her cos' she doesn't understand...I'm already beating about the bush..Like hello? Its so WEIRD to say it in front her face okay..I mean ya lah we were talking through sms but STILL...haiz...and its not like anyone from class or something is going to read my blog....today sucked a lot..and I really really need help okay..will tell you first..
1. Alone for breakfast(I just rmbered I didn't have breakfast this morning but oh wellz I didn't really mind AT FIRST)
2. Alone for Recess(I didn't have the appetite to eat..and tats a bad thing *nvr happened in pri sch(the didn't eat thing)*)
3. The people whom I want to talk to are not talking to me or not there
4. I'm in a weird mood(in a dun feel like toking mood)
5. sth to do wid my seniors(better not to say)*happened at the end of the day*
6. PEOPLE keep ASSUMING(I don't like it..and seeing this word alone is so disgusting) I'm this and that and just don't understand..AND I JUST CAN'T SAY IT STRAIGHT!
7. I cried 3 times today
8. IF YOU STILL DON'T GET WHAT I'M FEELING..GOSH YOU ARE SLOW..BUT YOU CAN STILL ASK WHAT I'M FEELING...though I won't say it in this post..but seriously you are slow if u don't get it...

GOODNESS..no wonder I've taken a liking to blogging...I feel so much better now..even though I KNOW almost no one would actually read this(except you nikko) I went around looking at people's blogs..hahaz running out of shows to watch! >.< okies going now byeee

P.S The SOMEONE and HER are TWO different people so don't mix them up! :)


Profile

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

:D I'm Gloria, Parney, OLO(oh lame one)[courtesy of ming min and athira], Parn. Whichever you prefer.
:D Am a TKG-ian and an ex-KCP-ian.
:D In string ensemble and an ex-choir member.
:D Christian and from Bethany Trinity Presbyterian Church.
:D I have 3 sisters.
:D I have 2 dogs.
:D I love music especially my piano and my violin.
:D I love doing wire craft.
:D I love animes, nice(nice drawing) mangas and japanese dramas.
:D I like fantasy(dragon, magic..etc.)books.
:D I like to eat, which explains why I'm fat.
:D I like to cycle, roller blade, ice-skate.
:D I want to go as far(grade) as possible for both piano and violin.
:D I want a grand piano. :P
:D I want more music scores to play.
:D I want to join SNYO.
:D I need a new wallet.
:D I need sports shoes. :D I need more clothes.
:D My future job would most likely be anything that is related to music, unless there is something else.


Tagboard




Affiliates

Friends(KCP-ians)

Ananta
Charlotte Cheong
Daryl
Geraldine
Jaslene
Lynn
Nikko
Reena
Sarah
Sheryl
Shudan
Stacy
Xin Yi
Zara

Friends(TKG-ians)

Classmates & Schoolmates
2e7 Class blog
Abigail
Amalina
Amy
Annetta
Cheryl Low
Desiree
Huay Ee
Jayne
Jessica
Jessica Cheng
Lianne
Min Hui
Muriel
Nicole
Suzanne
Vanessa
Zheng Li

Seniors
Athira
Gloria
Linhui
Ookey
Ratana
Rebecca
Vanessa Tan
Yiying

Juniors
Rachel Tan

Friends(Church)

Marilyn
Winnie Boh

Friends(Others)

CCIS
Desiree
Si Yan
Tienli
Wei Jie

Family

Esther
Sara
Michelle
Geraldine




Archives

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009


Music for You

Christian Songs


Credits

Sweet.pulchritude-
xoxoxoxo
Rippingkills.


Rolling On

Imeem, radioblogclub, mixpod or myflashfetish.