www.pianomadness.blogspot.com
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27587164?origin\x3dhttp://pianomadness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
? i'm tiredd...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:26 PM
hehez..today got holiday...suzanne came over..we were like practically rotting..lol...we played psp for like 5 mins, den i made suzanne play little fighter 2 wid me. HAHAx it was so funny. den halfway we went down for lunch. when we came back. Suzanne was like whining she didn't want to play already..hahax. after that we played 3 games of stress and 1 memory game. and I realised got a lot of people come my blog but don't tag.. >.<...sadded..tag lahh...hahax!

Got back all the results liaox...some are satisfactory..some are urgh...yeah..these are the results:
English-->71.7 (A2)
Math-->88 (A1)
Chinese-->50 (C6)
Science-->73 (A2) [i think so..can't rmb.. but i noe its A2]
Geography-->74.7 (A2)
History-->52 (C6)
Literature-->73.3 (A2)
MEP-->74.8(A2)
Art--> 88 (A1)[can't really rmb if it really was 88, but its A1]

yup..that's all..which is umm...2 A1s, 5 A2s, 2 C6s.... oh welll..........i'm like super bored...anything got anything constructive that I can do?? I'm SUPPERR bored..running out of shows to watch... Now and then calling Amy to talk crap....haiz.....this saturday school got open house... >.<>

Some things may mar our vision and make us fall.
Some things that shouldn't have been said, have been said.

Why do you only think of the bad times?
Are you sure you never had fun with us?
Is it really? Nothing can be done?
Doing these things, will it really work?
What was it, that made you change?
Should I interfere? But if I do, will things be settled?
How long do you plan to wait? Weren't or Aren't we friends?
All of us are at our wits' end, when did it become so hard to communicate?
Maybe you aren't happy, but keeping mum isn't going to help.
The trust is all disappearing, but I can't see an effort from any side.
Many questions that I have asked, less than half of them were answered.
You never told me anything I wanted to know, everything was just a secret.
The things I have done, has screwed up many things.
Avoiding it, was not my choice, but that is what you are doing now.
Unlike you, I think life is great no matter how much pain we go through as we live.
But hey, we are only thirteen. We still have a long way to go.
After all, it's how our characters are moulded.

Labels:



Profile

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

:D I'm Gloria, Parney, OLO(oh lame one)[courtesy of ming min and athira], Parn. Whichever you prefer.
:D Am a TKG-ian and an ex-KCP-ian.
:D In string ensemble and an ex-choir member.
:D Christian and from Bethany Trinity Presbyterian Church.
:D I have 3 sisters.
:D I have 2 dogs.
:D I love music especially my piano and my violin.
:D I love doing wire craft.
:D I love animes, nice(nice drawing) mangas and japanese dramas.
:D I like fantasy(dragon, magic..etc.)books.
:D I like to eat, which explains why I'm fat.
:D I like to cycle, roller blade, ice-skate.
:D I want to go as far(grade) as possible for both piano and violin.
:D I want a grand piano. :P
:D I want more music scores to play.
:D I want to join SNYO.
:D I need a new wallet.
:D I need sports shoes. :D I need more clothes.
:D My future job would most likely be anything that is related to music, unless there is something else.


Tagboard




Affiliates

Friends(KCP-ians)

Ananta
Charlotte Cheong
Daryl
Geraldine
Jaslene
Lynn
Nikko
Reena
Sarah
Sheryl
Shudan
Stacy
Xin Yi
Zara

Friends(TKG-ians)

Classmates & Schoolmates
2e7 Class blog
Abigail
Amalina
Amy
Annetta
Cheryl Low
Desiree
Huay Ee
Jayne
Jessica
Jessica Cheng
Lianne
Min Hui
Muriel
Nicole
Suzanne
Vanessa
Zheng Li

Seniors
Athira
Gloria
Linhui
Ookey
Ratana
Rebecca
Vanessa Tan
Yiying

Juniors
Rachel Tan

Friends(Church)

Marilyn
Winnie Boh

Friends(Others)

CCIS
Desiree
Si Yan
Tienli
Wei Jie

Family

Esther
Sara
Michelle
Geraldine




Archives

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009


Music for You

Christian Songs


Credits

Sweet.pulchritude-
xoxoxoxo
Rippingkills.


Rolling On

Imeem, radioblogclub, mixpod or myflashfetish.